Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O-line update Nunya

Registered Member

Default O-line update Nunya

https://247sports.com/nfl/seattle-se...owly-118893464

Looking forward to seeing, how Fant comes along, he is a bigger key to a new o-line.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpybear View Post
    https://247sports.com/nfl/seattle-se...owly-118893464

Looking forward to seeing, how Fant comes along, he is a bigger key to a new o-line.
    Why am I tagged?

Registered Member

Just cause we kind of beat that one thread to death. This is Football related.

Sorry, but I don't talk football on a football forum. That is for a political forum.

I really don't know what to say about the O-Line. It was so bad last year and with the changes to coaching, I don't know what to expect, but I am optimistic. It will be nice starting the season with all O-line players healthy.

Registered Member

I like the idea that Fant is fighting hard to get back on the field, and seems to be ready to go.
    Fant and Brown in the line up fixes a lot of issues.

Ifedi should stop smoking and start taking his career seriously. I've heard from two different close friends that they've seen him smoking at clubs.

O-line can only get better...I hope.

From Art Thiel:

So at the end of mini-camp Thursday, the line appeared set. Going from the left: 11-year vet Brown, second-year Ethan Pocic (up 20 pounds to 320), fifth-year Britt, sixth-year Fluker and third-year Germain Ifedi. All were drafted in either the first or second rounds, none are rookies, only Fluker is a first-timer, and they’re all getting fresh takes from Solari.

Now I think if we can let this group (replacing 32 year old Brown when he either retires or Fant overtakes him) work together for a while we might actually have something.

IMO our biggest problem under Pete has been our constant turnover on the line more so than the talent involved.

http://sportspressnw.com/2240511/201...turned-to-line

Quote Originally Posted by c_hawkbob View Post
    From Art Thiel:

Now I think if we can let this group (replacing 32 year old Brown when he either retires or Fant overtakes him) work together for a while we might actually have something.

IMO our biggest problem under Pete has been our constant turnover on the line more so than the talent involved.

http://sportspressnw.com/2240511/201...turned-to-line

I agree about the constant turn over.

However I also have wondered which came first, too much turn over or lack of talent. I mean if they had the talent would there have been as much turn over? or vice versa?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dougula View Post
    I agree about the constant turn over.

However I also have wondered which came first, too much turn over or lack of talent. I mean if they had the talent would there have been as much turn over? or vice versa?
    Also that scheme we were using leads to more OL injuries.