Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: NFL can now fine fine players who don't stand for national anthem.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    Well....I think we have probably gone as far as we can to solve this issue. We have identified the problem (with no clear consensus). We have assigned blame (its the fault of all). And we have not made any valid suggestions to fix the problem. Well done all. What's next on the agenda?

Remember....vote Nunya in November.
    I think we should try to solve world hunger next.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    Well....I think we have probably gone as far as we can to solve this issue. We have identified the problem (with no clear consensus). We have assigned blame (its the fault of all). And we have not made any valid suggestions to fix the problem. Well done all. What's next on the agenda?

Remember....vote Nunya in November.
    It's not an issue of fixing it. The only way to fix it is to make it go away, and that's just not going to happen. People are too polarized and too pationate about it. We just have to keep working through it.

The debate is pointless.

Nobody's mind get changed.

Players will be part time cause champions....fans will choose to support or not.
    Last edited by JetCityHawk; 06-11-2018 at 11:51 AM.

That there IS a debate is the problem. Want to fix it? Address police brutality and discrimination. Address the issues of the people kneeling. Put the flag BS aside, that's just a lame means to avoid the actual issue. The actual issue isn't debatable. Police brutality needs to be addressed.

But hey, good job ignoring and sidetracking that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorn2Largent View Post
    That there IS a debate is the problem. Want to fix it? Address police brutality and discrimination. Address the issues of the people kneeling. Put the flag BS aside, that's just a lame means to avoid the actual issue. The actual issue isn't debatable. Police brutality needs to be addressed.

Do you really think that "Police Brutality and Discrimination" can be addressed adequately enough that a single incident filmed on a cell phone and spread across the Internet won't give enough proof that it still exists and justify more kneeling/protests? I don't.

I agree. Plus everyone has a different definition of what Police brutality is. This dose't fit into just one bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorn2Largent View Post

" Address police brutality and discrimination."

How about I just watch some fukn football and get away from mankind's horesh!t for 3 hours?

7.5 billion people on earth...being a SJW is going to tucker you out.

Quote Originally Posted by JetCityHawk View Post
    " Address police brutality and discrimination."

How about I just watch some fukn football and get away from mankind's horesh!t for 3 hours?

7.5 billion people on earth...being a SJW is going to tucker you out.
    Unfortunately, I don't think that's a present option........