Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: Brandon Marshall, another retread 1-year pick up or NOT ?

  1. #31
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Him making 2.1 mill or anything close to it will be a great thing.

  2. #32
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpybear View Post
    Him making 2.1 mill or anything close to it will be a great thing.
    Its within the realm of possibilty
    What a great win win contract

  3. #33
    Super Moderator JetCityHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fulchalin View Post
    Its a vetrins Minimum contract with incentives .

    Base
    1,105 m base salary
    90,000 signing bonus included

    If he does not make the team , the Hawks are out 90,000

    If he plays well he can make an addiltional 1,050,000 max
    That would bring it up to 2.1 M max

    These are the kind of contracts that make me glad John and his staff are in the FO. a 1 year incentive laden based contract that does not hurt the team at all and leaves cap room for other moves.


    • Reception Incentives:
      40-49: $75,000
      50-59: $125,000
      60-69: $250,000
      70+: $350,000
    • Yards Incentives:
      500-599: $75,000
      600-699: $125,000
      700-799: $250,000
      800+ $350,000
    • 7+ TD: $350,000
    OK...this sounds better.

  4. #34
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JetCityHawk View Post
    OK...this sounds better.
    Like I said Win Win

    The team is on the hook for 90,000 if he doesnt pan out
    If he makes the team and doesnt produce well its only 1.105 M
    If he produces well its up to a max of 2.155 M

    Conversly It says that he needs to produce to make his money and he is not guarented much of anything

    So produce he must

  5. #35

    Default

    From yesterday's scrimmage - very hopeful...

    For the second time in three days, wide receiver Brandon Marshall scored a touchdown on Tre Flowers. Flowers has been solid in coverage this training camp but keeping Marshall at bay when he's healthy is a nearly impossible task. Carroll says Marshall has been teaching everyone some new tricks. But, it's clear he and Wilson are building some deadly chemistry especially when it's scoring time. It was Marshall's only reception but it went for a touchdown. Poor, poor Tre Flowers but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
    Last edited by Fullmetalseahawk; 08-05-2018 at 04:17 PM.

  6. #36
    Elite Member c_hawkbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Kevil KY
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetalseahawk View Post
    From yesterday's scrimmage - very hopeful...

    For the second time in three days, wide receiver Brandon Marshall scored a touchdown on Tre Flowers. Flowers has been solid in coverage this training camp but keeping Marshall at bay when he's healthy is a nearly impossible task. Carroll says Marshall has been teaching everyone some new tricks. But, it's clear he and Wilson are building some deadly chemistry especially when it's scoring time. It was Marshall's only reception but it went for a touchdown. Poor, poor Tre Flowers but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
    I like it.

  7. #37
    Super Moderator JetCityHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Hopefully Marshall doesn't become Graham in red zone and RW forgets about him...that really yewg guy waving his hands.

  8. #38
    Registered Member Pigpen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JetCityHawk View Post
    Hopefully Marshall doesn't become Graham in red zone and RW forgets about him...that really yewg guy waving his hands.
    I'm not putting any expectations on it or even going to try to put it in a box of what it's going to look like. I just hope he contributes, catches some balls and helps us win games.

  9. #39
    Registered Member Halftime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JetCityHawk View Post
    Hopefully Marshall doesn't become Graham in red zone and RW forgets about him...that really yewg guy waving his hands.
    I'll just say this

    Graham and Marshall are two different personality types.

  10. #40
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Graham and Marshall are two different types that is true, I think the biggest difference, this year between them will be, the New OC, will target Marshall, vs using Graham as a decoy, and trying to out fox people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •