Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miami Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster has resigned

Default Miami Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster has resigned

I just watched the video that was released of him snorting a white powder. Ok from a woman's perspective - dude is creepy!

"Hey Babe, Miss you - thinking about you" as I snort this ewwwww

I was going to pop vid in here but - I of course am having issues - smeeeshh

Did she really need to post it on her FB page though? And what does it have to do with Kaepernick? That part makes no sense.

1 members found this post helpful.

I wish Bevell was the coach snorting blow.

Quote Originally Posted by GOcHOX View Post
    I wish Bevell was the coach snorting blow.
    Maybe we could pay her to do a photo shoot with him ... She is after all a "model"

Quote Originally Posted by SoulfishHawk View Post
    And what does it have to do with Kaepernick? That part makes no sense.
    Admittedly it is a bit of a stretch, but I think the general idea is that people (white folk) are coming down on Kaepernick and others for protesting about the killing of blacks by cops, and they're getting a lot of flak, but here's a white guy that is screwing up, so let's out him just to show that white folk aren't paragons, and maybe if you're in a glass house, you shouldn't be throwing stones.

Whatever, he screwed up, and he's out. Nobody's mind is changed about anything. Seahawks got a bye week.

1 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Halftime View Post
    Admittedly it is a bit of a stretch, but I think the general idea is that people (white folk) are coming down on Kaepernick and others for protesting about the killing of blacks by cops, and they're getting a lot of flak, but here's a white guy that is screwing up, so let's out him just to show that white folk aren't paragons, and maybe if you're in a glass house, you shouldn't be throwing stones.

Whatever, he screwed up, and he's out. Nobody's mind is changed about anything. Seahawks got a bye week.
    This has nothing to do with race. (White folk) are not coming down on Kaepernick - he's not even in the discussion other than he started it. No one is coming "DOWN ON" anyone here for their race. I've said it many times, stand up for the anthem and I'm open to listening to your point. Keep kneeling or sitting and I'm not interested in anything you say.

Funny part is, I was on board with Bennett's plea until he sat for the anthem. These two issues are separate and should never have been linked. You can not equate the resistance of one issue with the other.

I miss you gurl...gunna snort this ragin line as I props your fine azz....thsnnnnnnnkkkkktt!

Ahhhj....peace out yo....

lol

You are extremely warped, sir.

I rescind my offer to talk one on one.

LOL jk

I wonder if they are still together?